Does fentanyl patch affext moods?

Does anyone know if the fentanyl patch affects your moods or not? I've been recently percribed this and would like anyone's experiences with this. Thanks!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
All drugs affect your mood in one way or another. It can make you moody, depressed, ruin your sex drive, lazy and tired, anxiety and withdrawn. If you can you should stay away from the pain meds and find different options. Fentanyl is a very bad drug to stop taking.
Helpful - 0
Yep, bikerdad is right on with that.  I am going into hour 48 since I took the patch off.  I feel like crap.  I wish I never touched that crap!!!  Good for you on researching this drug.  I wasted 2 years of my life that I'll never get back on that crap.  Please post and tell us how you're doing.... Take care
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community