DominoSarah has 1000 days clean today!!!!!!!

HEY everybody Sara has 1000 days clean today what an accomplishment she is more then just a community leader
she is one of the people that make this forum special....she was one of the first to welcome me when I first arrived
and im sure she has welcomed many of you this forum wouldn't be the same without her....threw out the time I have gotten to know her as a friend I have seen a women with a heart of gold that really dose care about each and every one of you that comes threw this forum .....she is wise and is not afraid to correct someone with a little "'tuff love'' but moreover she has a side as genital as a lamb and I truly believe God has put a special anointing on her to do what she does around here so well...im proud to know her as a friend and trust her with the secrets of my life never being afraid of being judged .....she is very humble I think everyone on this forum has been touched by her in one way or another so lets all celebrate this mile stone with here....Sara..may God bless you abundantly your friend and fellow addict Mark            
Wow Sarah.. 1,000 days !! Whoo Hooo What a achievement my Friend and I honestly see you as that my Friend.. I'm just so darn proud of you !! You do so much for the forum for us individually I know with myself you have been a tremendous support. one I count on and can trust for that alone means the world to me.. The more I get to know you the more I love you and Respect you.. You are a fine example of a addict in recovery.. committed intelligent witty passionate and warm.. this place nor I would be the same without you.. and Thank you for all you do I wonder how many lives you have helped save :) Doing the Happy Dance Cali Style !!  love ya and Keep your Guard up !!  lesa
OOO I FORGOT........WOOOOOHOOOO!!!
Shes been a blessing for me. Sara is one in a million. 1000 days! WOW!
Sara a big CONGRATS on 1000 days I will be there some day myself what an accomplishment whho hoo
Wow 1,000 days that's great congratulations :)
I agree 200% with what everyone has said. I LIKE SARA :)

and i gonna do a Happy Dance  Spanish style for you too !!!!!

Congrats on those 1000 days !!!!!!
Sara....1000 days...a big congratulations and a big THANK YOU for all you do here at med help.  I m so very proud of you and I wish you all the best because you certainly deserve the best.  God bless you.   Doing the Cincinnati shuffle for you today.  
Congrats Sara and do something very special today....love ya...Maria :)
What an inspiration for all to see.1000? Wow!..Thats great Sarah :)
This site wouldn't be the same without. Thanks for helping people.
Just under 3 years, that's awesome. Maybe share you story?
Congratulations Sara,
You have helped me so much over the last 18 months,you are someone I hope I can emulate,
Hugs from a friend across the other side of the world,
It just shows what a small world we live in now,

Denise
That's amazing!!!  What an inspiration!!  Congrats!
Way to go Sarah!!!!

Really happy for you.  Cheers to someone who just doesn't talk the talk.  Crazy proud of you Sarah, from the heart.

bob
Congrats on 1000 days you are a true inspiration and it is people like you who help newcomers like myself. You are proof that we can make it without drugs!!!! I thank you for all your help and have a very special day. The main thing I have learned in getting sober and only have 2 months is how selfish I really was , hard to see that but I am growing thanks to people like you!!! Have a great day

Mag
Congratulations, not only 1,000 days of sobriety, but just as much for using your time, energy, and compassion to help some many others who walk the path behind you.  You are a truly a cornerstone on this site.
That's showin' 'em !!!  

A huge milestone Sara...It's so easy to say "a thousand days" but not always so easy living them...for that you have truly accomplished the difficult,yet so rewarding a task! I
wish you a thousand more days of strength and love...and a thousand more after that,
into infinity...xoxo
Congrats Sarah!!!!  1,000 todays is pretty awesome.  Sobriety is a great thing.  "Genital as a lamb" huh?  Just what is dancing Minnesota style?  LOL!!!!  God Bless and thanks for all your help.  Have a great day!!!!
Thats amazing Sara! Over the last 21 months you have always been someone who I could count on to be here for me with support and guidance. You are a cornerstone here and many, including myself, might not be where we are today had it not been for you. Congratulations and keep up the good luck!!
1000 days is a great accomplishment, you know I am happy for you.
I had to be away from the forum for a little while and when I came back you had a little purple swirly thing by your name which did not surprise me even a little bit.
You have helped many people here to get and stay clean and sober. I am very proud to call you my friend.
Here is wishing you a continued lifetime of sobriety and happiness.
You are “good people”, Dominosarah.

Guard Up!!!!!
Wow!! What a milestone. Sara, you have been there for me since day one. I was looking for help and you were there for me. You are special to me and always will be. I hope you have a great day today. Congrats on 1000, Thanks for all you do here. God Bless, Andrew
Congrats on a 1000 days!!!!

You are such a wonderful part of this forum,,,

Thank you so much for everything you do!!!

Hope you do something special today!!!
Wow!  That's awesome.  I don't even know what to say, so I'll just go outside and do a happy dance for your 1000 days!!!  Maybe inside.  It's like 20 degrees here!!!!!!!!

Love ya girl!!! ; )
COMMUNITY LEADER
Thank you to each and everyone of you for helping me get to where i am today.  Each one of you hold a special place in my heart that i hold sacred~~~~~Love and hugs       sara
This is so great!

Heres a huge hug for ya on getting to 1000 days clean. Thats Great.

Mark took the words right out of my mouth. U r truly an amazing, caring, wonderful person. U tell it how it is and thats y i love u bunches. U r great person to have in my life and i count my lucky stars every day that your in my life. U r truly special to me.

U have helped me so many times that I lost count. I can always depend on you to give me some great advice. Like throwing shoes. I can never thank u enough for that. Great therapy!..lol

Big hugs again to ya. To many more 1000 days.....Angie ♥
yes, we love you because you have earnt being loved by us, you are a woman that i admire, sara.
2

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community