GREEN TEA

i was wondering if anyone here drinks green tea? i started drinking this last week instead of so much coffee and i find my energy levels are so high lately. it could be cause spring is close, but maybe the tea has something to do with it, i'm not sure, but i heard this is good to drink.
A woman I work with drinks it and it gives her so much energy. Too much. We actually want to ban her from drinking it. (:

But it is good for you. It's an antioxidant, good for weight loss and I'm sure a lot of other things.
lmao, im telling you, i'm already hyper, but i feel buzzed sometimes if i drink too much. i don't want to lose weight though
Green tea is good for you and in every diet now there is usually green tea as an ingredient so it has to boost your energy.  It also cleans your system
hugzzzzzzzzz
swtbreezie
i drink greeen tea...more in the summer, but i have been drinking it at night since i got clean...haven't lost weight..no extra energy :C

but yes..it is good for you!!
Green tea has lots of advantages (especially if there is no sugar)....
Living on the edge Giz...drinking your green tea.  lol
You are doing amazing with all of this, you really are an inspiration for us.  
How is your day going?
well, i put 2 big teaspoons of sugar in the tea, maybe that's why im bouncing off the walls. took the dogs for a walk, then a run and i tired them out, haha. after a busy weekend i got my green tea by the comp and im in my pajama's already, lmao. im getting so old.
Better watch that Giz you have to keep up with that lady friend hehehehehehe PERK UP lil brother lol
swtbreezie
I am drinking it right now...pomegranite flavor...I drink about 4 cups a day and love it...we went to a chinese restaraunt last night and got green tea...I wish I knew where they got theirs at...I felt great when I left that place!   Mine is good too but theirs was stronger...good anti-oxident
in my years of experience and knowing lots-0-opiate heads,,,smack head or two...they all say when cleanin up drink green tea cuz it cleans the blood system, body and mind....get good stuff though,,,some chinese place....if it looks likea rough bag of dark weed then it should be good,,,the stuff in tea bags is not so good...i am startin to drink it tonight,,,,(as soon as i stop barfing from food poisoning)....i missed any posts about your date,,,,go well?..............my wife and i are not getting along today,(as of last night actually),,,i told her to read some forum stuff to see that this place is serious and i had told paul to stop talkin bout the 80's and joked that i would fly to hamilton on the snomobile durring the blizzard with a pocket full of cash and she thought i meant it,,,,,she is not getting my sense of humour ....she thinks that 2 weeks clean and i should be my normal self again.....who is my normal self...i have not met him in a long time.....she is starting to become my biggest triggger.....she needs to go to coucelling or leave cuz this aint guna work well with that kinda attitude towards me...i  am amazed i did the sled,snowboard thing let alone get up outa bed....i now feel like i have to act differently on the forum or i'll get grief....i have something funny to say about the date but am afraid my wife wont get it.and bring me down again,,...might have to change my name....pick a name any name,,,,wife if you read this,,,,,gimmie a break hun before i kill a your favorite plant.....maybe a cat to......
Where do you get the good green tea?  at walmart they just have the tea bags...that chinese green tea was super
lmao, well that little pep talk made me feel good about dating, not. you just made me more afraid of marriage, haha. im scared what you might say about the date, but ill pm you and tell you the funniest line a women has ever used on me, you are going to pis s yourself laughing. tell your wife im coming down there when i go to the casino near you in a few weeks, i will show her how nice we are from the forum, lol. oh and let me know how the tea makes you feel, i really think it has made me feel better, but it could be in my head
Giz - Put some lemon balm in it, makes it taste a lot better and then you get the benefits of that herb as well....helps with sleep & relaxation too.

Opi, it is funny you mention not knowing who you are because that can start freaking you out if you think too deep about it.    And again...not the plant man! or the cat!  
This will pass man.

peace
Green Tea is rich in the amino acid L-theanine...mentioned in Fladdicts amino acid protocol...no wonder we like it so much!
I know that Green Tea is good for a women's fertility! A huge group of women who were trying to conceive and having difficulties at it ( inlcuding myself) tried drinking green tea. Most of us got pregnant within the first 2 months! So watch out ladies, if you dont want to get pregnant, dont drink it  or use really good protection lol
lmao, thanks that helps me. so if i drink it, does that mean i will be more potent, if you know what i mean, lol.
LOL I dont know Gizzy if it gives men super sperm or not! the men were not in on the experiment LOL   are you offering yourself to be a guinea pig?? haha
Giz!!! Love the line!! hehehehehehe
Green tea tastes nasty!!! YUCK!!! GROSS!!!!!!!! I'll stick to my ******....oops I meant pepper......
rub the leaves on your member
so what will my job be as a guinea pig, i want to know, lmao. just not sure how much stamina i have. ok i got the kettle boiling now and making a double tea, with 4 sugar, zing zing.
ok...u making green tea?   tell us how to make a post of good green tea opi
U know exactly how much you got!!
the most important thing for men is stir with your  _ _ _ _
OK- now I'm confused. Please explain further how to use the green tea. It seems you have come up with an alternate method
Feohmoon, You really amaze me, I kinda thought that maybe I wouldnt hear a peep out of you for a week or so, & here you are talking about tea!! You are a inspiration!!   Penelope
2

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community