Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members

Goin' fishin!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day... I'm goin' fishin (my favorite thing to do) woohooooo!!!!  I luvs ya all... and I hope everyone is doing ok... I'll be back in a few hours!! Luvs ya'll Lil.  :)
5 Responses
185545 tn?1331074866
i luv my fishin too.we hav many lakes and rivers where i live but ive never mastered fly fishing.surf casting or fishing off the rocks for schnapper,kingfish and even tuna.
regards J
186166 tn?1385259382
you just remind me of a leaf...blowing in the wind.

huggs,
kim
Whaddya catch? Do you fish in a creek, pond, lake, or ocean? How fun! So glad you got out and did something you love so much!

It's snowing real hard here and I stayed inside all day and worked on the computer. Day #6 for me! Being drug-free is finally starting to feel...Good!

Lotsa Love to go my friend.

--Athena
185545 tn?1331074866
thanx Lizzie.i like that.cool.
Thanks guys... hellc? That's something I've never tried either, and I've tried all types of fishing.  Never tried fly fishing.  We didn't catch anything that we would take home today though :(  We caught 2 saltwater catfish, 2 little trout (too little not legal to keep) a blue fish and a lady fish.  Yeah we like going mostly salt water fishing.  We love going under bridges cuz there are alot of pilings to fish around and have caught lots of huge trout, red fish, black drum, mangrove snapper, and Snook.  I LOVE FISHING SO MUCH... and now that I'm not taking a shitload of pills everyday, I actually wanna fish with my family again after 3 years of not wanting to leave the house much less fish lol.  Welp, u guys have a wonderful restful nite and I'll cya in the morning... Luvs ya all, Lil.  :)
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.