Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Happy Halloween - Open Forum

Happy Halloween everyone - Have a great day and night.
56 Responses
I got the tablets.  I have read the ads for the liquid form but every single study I have read mentions Jumex by name. Is there really a difference or is this just hype?

Peace
I guess I'd better say it......

"This forum is NOT the place to talk about drugs in a good way.... And you should be ashamed of (&#&#!#@!"

Nevermind... HAPPY BIRTHDAY you lucky scoundrel!

hehe--

~~~~Jess~~~~
Does anyone know those online "drug store" one's that say you can order meds without a script, or with an over the phone consult, or even a phone consult with a nurse home visit.  Are these true, do they work, are they reliable.  Can you be sure what you are getting.  I wouldn't know the difference between a fraud and the real thing.  Has anyone had experience with these.  Can you really get what you need this way? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
There are many and without too much trouble you will find one. I strongly recommend that you stay away from the online pharmacies. They are the easiest drug connection you can ever get. Imagine having your drugs delivered to your door and perfectly legal.  You could easily get yourself in trouble.  Read the back post from Sean who played the online pharmacy game.

Peace
What do you mean by the back post, where can I find this post from sean.  I see and I understand I am reserved in my decision whether or not to seek such a site.  If I do indeed decide to seek medical advice, meds this direction I do not want to be ripped off, I don't want to try by trial and error I can afford this, can someone recommend which one(s) I should try. I am in a State where kidney stones gets you a script for Darvocet, the doc's are terrified of lawsuits so they majorly underprescribe. I can't even get Midrin or Imitrex for migraines.  I actually have whats called cluster headaches,  I'll have them for a month almost daily and sometimes 2-3 times a day and then not have them for anywhere from 6 mos, to 2 yrs.  But I have it documented in my old records and still they want me to do things like write out a headache diary, and equivalent such fluff. I've had these things now for close to 10 yrs.  I know what not to do.  However, like many people I don't have a definite trigger, most often I am awoken in the early morning with a pounding, one sided, crushing migraine.  It doesn't help that I have no insurance. I can't afford to go test after test after test for them to decide if this is the real deal.  I am ready to go to a different State just to see a doc.  But realistically I can't afford it.  So if you can help me avoid the run around I would appreciate it.
Ya'll stop it,damn it!!None of that talk here misters.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.