Has anyone done a rapid clense product after stopping?..

I am just wondering has anyone tried to do a 7 day, or 14 day rapid cleanse that you buy at a Health Food or GNC type store once you have COMPLETELY stopped taking your opiates? If so, do you think this helps speeds up ridding the body of toxins, and thus feeling better quicker? I have bought one, but not use it yet- and it's suppose to help clean out your liver, organs and colon.
Thoughts?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I did do it. I DO think that it helped. If you bought it at GNC you can try it for a couple days and if you are unhappy with it you just return the unused portion(50% or more has to be left---even on the 7 day product) and they WILL give you a full refund with no questionns. But again to answer your question--"yes" i do think that it helped me feel better, mine come with alot of things though--like vitaims--amino acids and diff stuff and it made me feel better even if it has just a placbo effect. Good Lucl, Lee
Helpful - 0
HI and welcome to the forum ...I agree with avisg and sara your system will clean itself out
since you all ready bought it dont open it....go to the lower right hand side of the screen and look up the amino acid protacall ....since you can get a credit on anything unopened at gnc take it back and pick up some of the amino acids listed ...this will do a lot more to help you along then a  cleansing...it will give your brain what it needs to heal right now that will help your progress more then anything...good luck and God bless......Gnarly  
Helpful - 0
If you are talking abt the stuff i don't remember whatthey call it but i know the colan and cleaning your system was on this horriable bottle (anyway) i took some the first day nothing unusual happened and THEN oh my goodness it HELLO tothe restroom talk abt bo bo that's what we call it here bobo i have a toddler still in diaper's.SERIOUS the stuff leaves you in the restroom this stuff i had you took by the spoonfull it looked like liquid clay so if you decide to do this be ready to stay home i threw mine out like the next day it was awful might as well drink a bucket of exlax it will for sure clean you out.Kitty
Helpful - 0
your body will get the toxins out all on its own and you  wont have to pay extra money

e

ny

for it
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
I dont really know much about this product.  My body did it's own rapid cleansing after i stopped!!  All i could do was just ride out the storm........sara
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community