Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

Have a Happy New Year!

I haven't been on here in a year, but wanted to check in and say I am doing well. It's been 3 years since I stopped using Fioricet for my migraines (overusing/abusing). It was rough going for the first month or so when I really quit for good, but my migraines have virtually stopped. The Fioricet created such  rebound effect. I took F because I feared migraines, then got the worst ones from the start/stop of the medication itself. It's hard to see it when you are in the midst of using, but it does get better, then it gets very good to be free it all. Best to everyone
getting off of anything. A new year is coming and it can be good!
Welcome back!  
Congratulations . I know about pills &!that weird effect of them giving you a migraine.
  Do you have a pet?  My cat and dog help me so much.
  Stay well. CRSeaside
Congratulations to you on all your hard work....rebound pain still baffles me. Trying to just put one more obstacle between us and freedom??? But, you did it. Keep pushing forwards....
Great!!
You have a Happy New Year too!!
Hey congrats on 3yrs clean  and thanks for stopping by to let the others know it can be done..........Gnarly