Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Help on methadone detox from months 6-12

I'd love to hear some dialog on people off methadone 6 months plus...  I have a log here but was hoping more would see a 'new' post.   How are you fairing?   How did you feel at 6 months?  9?  12?  or longer?

I"m a little over 6 months and need a little encouragement.   Obviously I'm glad I've made it this far, but I don't know where to go from here.   I just feel like I'm not where I need to be (if that makes sense)
I;m on day 11 off Methadone. Wish I could help but you have way more time than me. You still not feeling 100%? Try to stay positive you made it this far! Keep it up!
Im at 9 mos... feels like it was a lifetime ago i was going to that clinic. It took me about 3 mos to feel better... every now and then i get strange pains in random joints, but not sure what that is..