Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Here we go again...

I am on day one. Again. I am so terrified, Please don't stop posting, encouraging, reminding me what it feels like to be free of these chains... I don't want to relapse... But I did last week, and I felt (and still feel) like a complete failure... I have two kids to take care of, so anyone who has gone through this while not being able to lay in bed all day and night... Please post, tell me it is possible, it can be done, And I will get through this. Thank you all
It will get better. I have 3 children 5 and under. I am on day18 today. You will get thru this. Have faith!! It feels so good to have this "monkey off my back" Not to have to worry about if i have enough pills to get thru the day
You will!  Staying in bed all day isn't even good to do during WD.  The more you move, the better (and faster) you'll feel.  I tried staying in bed for a couple of days.  I can tell you that it didn't help one bit.  Just makes you have to think ONLY of the WDs and of pills.  

You can do this!
Well, I haven't even made it through 4 hours, and I'm already itching, but I know I have to do this for myself and my whole family!
I am going to be starting day 3 in a few hours.  Yesterday I felt like death but I got up and did errands, grocery shopped, took the kids out, did laundry, rode my bike, walked etc.  I pushed it.  I actually slept, broken sleep, but slept last night none the less.  I don't feel great today but I feel better than yesterday and I am going to keep moving and pushing.  The time does go by faster when you get out and move and no matter what you do you are going to feel like poop so you might as well get some stuff done.  Keep moving, drink water, use Ensure (eating for me is a real problem), take baths with Epson salt and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.  If I can do it so can you:)  

overeasy
YOU CAN DO THIS  and laying around in bed is not a good way to do it .....try and keep yourself bizzy it takes your mind off how lousy you feel take it day by day hr by hr min by min if you have to but you will make it out sometimes it takes a time or 2 to get it right keep posting where here fro ytou and remember YOU CAN DO THIS what got me threw was a scripture '''all things are possible threw Christ Jesus''  I must have told myself that 100 times a day when it was bad but it did the trick pray for strength and dont give in good luck and God bless......Gnarly