Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

Hi everyone can you help me get through this ?

Day 1 of CT from OC about 80mg's a day for several months///down to 40 mg on last 2 days.  I know HELL ON EARTH is coming.

Can I post here to get support?  How do I do this with support from this awesome community?

Hell is coming....argggh

I want to be clean so bad and be a better father to my young kids and a beter husband.  Family has no idea.  Told them the flu is coming! But I will need someone to talk to!

This is gonna suck isnt it? ARRGH!

You will have much support here:) we all go through the sae thing just at differant times. Are you planning to c/t soon or are you going to continue to taper? how long have you been taking them? and are you takin them for pain, and if so how are you planning to controll your pain after you quit? Please keep posting so that we can know how you are doing
Yeah...its gonna suck...it's totally gonna blow...but it WILL PASS and you will feel better. Congrats on making the decision to live the clean life.

feel free to post here...its' helped me...it helps others...it will most def. help you!

good idea to say you coming down with flu...that's exactly what it's like.

also,...you may want to look over to the right side of this page...down a big for The Thomas Recipe...it's been doing wonders for me the past 7 days. don't forget to get some immodium and drink plenty of liquids!

Glad you're here!
Ahh so nice to have such a quick responses! You guys are gonna be great.  I sadly dont have any valium for the thomas recipe and that seems to be a key ingredient. *****.  Have tramadol, some weed, immodium, piroxicam, and my blood pressure meds :)  Also lots of beer lol

I took last half yesterday so today is day 1.  I know hell is coming.  I have no pain at all as I was using LIKE A F'N IDIOT recreationally.  IDIOT!

I will post as much as I can to take you all on this journey :)
Immodium, hot showers, weed, will it get me through or am I gonna want to kill myself anyway?

This ***** but you guys rule
I know your at the right place.I swear this site helped get through it. I'm on day 7 from a 2 year binge on Oxy and Vic. You'll find a ton of info and encouragment.Just keep posting thru it.God Bless you and Congrats on making the right decession .
Steve
It will be exactly 24 hours at 5PM EST.  Hour by hour right? So I imagine tomorrow and beyond will be crippling!
hmmm..the valium is actually not a recommened ingredent by most on here..it can be a prob on its on..there is something you can get OTC that is compairable to valuim..i say be carefull with the trams, thats another prob, are they given to you by doc? if so takin them a few days might not hurt, however when detoxing cross addiction can happen easy..the blood presurre meds, is that because you have underlying health issues?  
BP meds are because I have high blood pressure. No other health issues.

I got the trams as I heard they were awesome to get through W/D'als.  I just wanna get thru the hell.
WHat is OTC comparable to vals?
dont expect it to be so bad, thats only going to make it worse..just look at it as if you have the flu..if you had the flu all you could do would be lay around and get well, thats all you can do here..just lay around and take care off yourself
Lee you are my new best friend!  Sorry man, I need ya! :)
L-tryptophan..its available at G.N.C. i believe if not there at health food places..and thats what we are all here for is to help each other through this