Hydrocodone

I saw a mint green pill that is W503.  Does it and is it the same amount of hydrocodone as other lortabs that are pink and purple?  Just making sure.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, welcome here :)

you have posted in an old thread so it would be better if you could copy paste the `post and click the orange button "post a question"-.. this way members here will see your post much better.

anyway, there are some advices to help with wds... go to the health pages, bottom of the screen and read the thomas recipe...

tell her to post here and get the support from other addicts :)
Helpful - 0
My wife has been stuck on hydro for 5 years and iam wanting to help her to get some help is there any thing to help the withdralls and sweats
Helpful - 0
If you don't flush it you need to take more time and read some of our stories. Corey
Helpful - 0
The only mint green pill that I know of is  "MORPHINE"  if it's itty bitty tiny.

Nauty................
Helpful - 0
It is a lorcet-----But flush it please!!!!
Helpful - 0
when i had my surgery they gave me loracet...it was green and 10/500.  i dont have any left to compare the imprint   I FLUSHED THEM!!!!!!  and it felt reall really good.  try it.  you will see.
Helpful - 0
What is the reason you want to take it? Pitch it!!!
Helpful - 0
The closest match I could find was a white oval, Watson 503, its 10/650. Wouldn't take it, couldn't find any match for a green pill
Helpful - 0
Sorry, never seen a green hydrocodone pill.  Only the white generic, the 7.5/325 orange norcos, 10/500 blue vicodins, and the 10/325 yellow norcos.  I took so damn many of all of those it's going to take me a long time to fully get over the addiction.  Don't take something if you aren't sure what it is.  When I was in my medicine cabinet raiding days someone had put different pills in different bottles, so I think I took some sort of anti-biotic instead.  I am so glad I don't do that anymore.  Stick around, someone on here I'm sure knows more.
Helpful - 0
Well, I went to the handy dandy pill identification tool at:

http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=79140

and don't find anything with that description...maybe you can plug the shape of it in there and see if you have better luck, but I had no actual shape to work with here...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community