Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hydrocodone

I saw a mint green pill that is W503.  Does it and is it the same amount of hydrocodone as other lortabs that are pink and purple?  Just making sure.
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
617347 tn?1331293081
Hi, welcome here :)

you have posted in an old thread so it would be better if you could copy paste the `post and click the orange button "post a question"-.. this way members here will see your post much better.

anyway, there are some advices to help with wds... go to the health pages, bottom of the screen and read the thomas recipe...

tell her to post here and get the support from other addicts :)
Helpful - 0
My wife has been stuck on hydro for 5 years and iam wanting to help her to get some help is there any thing to help the withdralls and sweats
Helpful - 0
452063 tn?1324074916
If you don't flush it you need to take more time and read some of our stories. Corey
Helpful - 0
The only mint green pill that I know of is  "MORPHINE"  if it's itty bitty tiny.

Nauty................
Helpful - 0
It is a lorcet-----But flush it please!!!!
Helpful - 0
340590 tn?1290952141
when i had my surgery they gave me loracet...it was green and 10/500.  i dont have any left to compare the imprint   I FLUSHED THEM!!!!!!  and it felt reall really good.  try it.  you will see.
Helpful - 0
390416 tn?1275185087
What is the reason you want to take it? Pitch it!!!
Helpful - 0
The closest match I could find was a white oval, Watson 503, its 10/650. Wouldn't take it, couldn't find any match for a green pill
Helpful - 0
237152 tn?1206651036
Sorry, never seen a green hydrocodone pill.  Only the white generic, the 7.5/325 orange norcos, 10/500 blue vicodins, and the 10/325 yellow norcos.  I took so damn many of all of those it's going to take me a long time to fully get over the addiction.  Don't take something if you aren't sure what it is.  When I was in my medicine cabinet raiding days someone had put different pills in different bottles, so I think I took some sort of anti-biotic instead.  I am so glad I don't do that anymore.  Stick around, someone on here I'm sure knows more.
Helpful - 0
456069 tn?1206079148
Well, I went to the handy dandy pill identification tool at:

http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=79140

and don't find anything with that description...maybe you can plug the shape of it in there and see if you have better luck, but I had no actual shape to work with here...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.