Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

I take 2 350mg of carisoprodol for severe disc back.pain

Does anyone know how to slowly taper off soma I am tired of taking medicine
Hello Mikeystc. Welcome to the forum. I noticed you are also on Norco for back pain. Is there a reason that you do not ask your Dr. for a taper plan? This would be the safest way as we are not allowed to give taper advice. I was never able to take Soma in a responsible manner.. It works in your central nervous system and warns of siezures. Some claim they feel nothing getting off others say it is Horrible.. This is why I think it best you discuss it with your Dr. as we are all different. Take care, lesa
Hate this drug it's fun this first time after just seems like a bad keeper upper
We all have different Docs.. Then there are some drug addicts that will take anything that makes them feel high.. No matter the upkeep...
COMMUNITY LEADER
Are you getting both these meds from the same doctor?