MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Im trying to stop fentanyl 30s.

I’m trying to stop fentanyl 30s. So far the most I get without taking them is three days and I don’t know why I just can’t take the anxiety I’ve tried Xanax but I end up just going back to the 30s so I honestly don’t know what to do right now he is going to be my 24th hour clean and I really just want to get out of this I’ve been trying to stop since my birthday which was May 18. And every day is just a relapse it sucks
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

Have you went to your doctor and asked for help?  They can prescribe medication for anxiety.  Clonadine was so helpful in my detox.  I also smoked marijuana.   Needless to say it helped me tremendously.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community