Its That Time! January 2014 Roll Call!!

Its January! I hope everyone had a safe and sober New Years! Its that time for our monthly roll call. It doesn't matter if you are just lurking and want to introduce yourself or if you have been clean for a gazillion years....we want to hear about it. These roll calls give us a chance to check in with each other and offer hope, encouragement, and support. Please to not be shy...even if you are still using but just reading...we'd love to meet you!

I love you all and am looking forward to another great year CLEAN AND SERENE!

God Bless!
Ha!!! I just saw your picture up there. Hilarious!!
You guys are awesome. You will never know how much you help me to stay clean everyday. I am proud of all of you for fighting the good fight. It does matter how many days you have. One day is great..10 days and even those who are here trying. I need your help no matter your time clean. I thank you all for keeping me clean just for today. Congrats to everyone!!!
Congrats to everyone! Even one day is amazing! I am proud to say I'm at 517 days !, thank you to everyone here who helps me keep it together and sharing ur stories bc it really helps so much
185 days, just checked the tracker. Still fine tuning overall health & fitness, but at least now I am not looking for answers in a pill bottle (There aren't any)
Jan 1, 2014 = 552 days off methadone
"Please don't judge me for sinning in different ways than you."
- my favorite quote for day 556, each day I look for anything that will help me continue to improve, each individual day.
All you people inspire me to do just that. Thank you.
69 Days, and Sooo Thankful for this gift from God and for MH, Love You ALL!!!

3xs ur out...So happy to see you posting almost 6 days and look forward to seeing you with 36 Days around this time next month:)

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community