Its That Time! January 2014 Roll Call!!

Its January! I hope everyone had a safe and sober New Years! Its that time for our monthly roll call. It doesn't matter if you are just lurking and want to introduce yourself or if you have been clean for a gazillion years....we want to hear about it. These roll calls give us a chance to check in with each other and offer hope, encouragement, and support. Please to not be shy...even if you are still using but just reading...we'd love to meet you!

I love you all and am looking forward to another great year CLEAN AND SERENE!

God Bless!
Congratulations everyone! Thank you abn for posting this! :) 108 days clean!! Thank you to everyone on mh! Love to you all!
Thanks to all my mh peeps and most of all my higher power God....120 days  
Hi all ! I am still around but not on the boards near as much as I should be . I wish everyone a Happy New Year and success at keeping the demon at bay ! Your comrade Jimmy
You are all inspirational! 62 days for me!
Congrats to everyone! Very encouraging! Looking forward to reading some more! Lets keep them coming!
Less than a month but more than a day
Someday I hope I can say
Happy birthday to me I made it a year
I know I can do it with my friends on here
Anyway 24 days lol

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community