Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Joint cracking and bones pain

My boyfriend is having everyday pain in bones, especialy when the bone crack he knows that the pain will follow. He used to use subotex for 4 years now is quiting taking only 1mg and finsihing with the pills. even tho he doesnt tell me that he suffer every single moment i can feel him when he is in pain.

He visited many doctors and institusions and nobody knows why and what is this pain causing. I would like to help him and I hope I can get first answers over here too :)  Is there any well known doctor o this planet that know everything about the bones?

Thanks for any kind of help!!!

Jijika