Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members

Methadone taper update

Im on day 3 down to 20 mg... only issue is a few chills and fog is lifting....which means I need to begin living life un-aided... gonna be tough. My therapist is trying to start a meeting of local professionals locally. We will sign off for confidentiality. I look forward to it. Not sure if it will be an NA meeting or not, but will meet other addicts.
3 Responses
Congrats on getting down to 20, Glad to see your goin to talk to a therapist , it helped me big time. Keep up the great work. You got this. As always keep us updated.
1 Comments
Thank uuu
3197167 tn?1348968606
Good for you!  Another step toward a drug free life☺
What a great thing for your therapist to form a group of other recovering addicts!  There is nothing better♥

How's the alcohol intake now?  Making progress?

Please keep posting....no question is a silly question.  Some one on this forum has experienced the same thing.  
1 Comments
Im more aware of my alcohol intake-so im not having too much-no more than i have for 20 years...im just aware of everything im ingesting. .. perhaps it is a step in the right direction. No issues, so will request the next drop to 15 Friday, which means next wed...
hey Girl....well so far your making this look e/z....you havent been on it that long so that is a big +....just hang in there your symptoms are very mild for this drug....just know the last 20mg are the hardest.....how is your energy???....most people get hit with the ''energy crash''
it is one of the things that makes methadone hard to kick try not to read anything into it....it will be what it will be there is no reason it should be any worst then it has been for you....keep posting here for support we all want to see you get threw this.........GNARLY...................
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.