Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1182133 tn?1266851531

My Goodness I feel like Crud!!!

I got absolutely NO sleep last night.  I went to the chiro and over to the gym.  I went on the treadmill, stretched then used the bike.  Was ok.  Now trying to down a freaking protein shake.  Uck!!!  It's been over 8 hrs since I took a vicodin.  I'm actually detoxing from the fentanyl pain patch.  This is literally like hell on earth.  My feet keep wanting to be moving because they feel asleep.  My back is BURNING... my stomach is BURNING and bubbling like a volcano!  This is the tri-fecta (sp?).  I am ready to go out my damn mind!!!!!!  Ugh!  Now I think I need to stop the vicodin.  Yest I went over 13 hrs no vicodin.  Then tried to sleep and the RLS kicked in, so I took a vicodin and thought that'd help.  The RLS went away but still didn't sleep....  Somebody rescue me from this HELL!!!!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You won't start detoxing until you've eliminated all opiates from your system. The vicodin may help a little your just delaying the inevitable.  I made the same mistake before if u take the vic's it will be worse once u stop them. Just suck it up and get it over with.
Helpful - 0
Yes,I think you need to stop the vicodin.You're on a rollercoaster and it's not fun. Just be done with it!  You'll feel bad for a few days but then it gets better.What you're doing now just prolongs the inevitable.    Hang tough~keep posting

Vicki     xo
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.