Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Need to post this advise for restlessness

Most of our DOC's cause us restlessness in withdrawals.  I said this months ago and I will say it again, sex is an awesome way to deal with the restlessness.  Or just get yourself off, really it does help, especially with that creepy crawly skin.
OMG i think sex is awesome during w/d. It's the absolutely only form of relief available.It also gives the best euphoria....as you all know. lol. So yes, i just have to agree with you. But it's just kind of hard to actually get the energy to do it. It does help though....for a second anyway. lol
That's funny you say that...I completely agree, but didn't really want to post it.  Sometimes I don't have the energy for sex,  But if I  can't sleep, rubbing one out always calms me down and helps me fall alseep.