Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

People should do what works for them

I agree with you, Army. People should take, or do, whatever works for them. I don't mind spending the money. I've got plenty of problems, but money ain't one of them. I never spent a penny on a painkiller, they were all courtesy of Uncle Sam...
12 Responses
356054 tn?1218552475
Sooo Jack you got plenty of money Huh. So how is my new best friend today LOL
401095 tn?1351391770
Yey...too bad you are not close by...i could sure use a dose of some money right now  LOL
LMAO...that is funny Hop!! LMAO
I love you, Hop... But I don't wanna take a shower with you. I think I'll just sew some more pockets on my jeans.
356054 tn?1218552475
ROFLMAO....Man I was already looking into a new Harley and a new boat. Damn
306455 tn?1288862071
I heard someone was giving out money here!  I'd like to put my name on the list and I'll even sew those pockets on your jeans for you.
lol   ;)
Money where??
I agree with you to a point bro but I don't know what is good for me yet so where am I? Lost I think!! I will just keep on taking suggestions from you all. Mike
WHat would be good for me know is a fixer upper. See that is the way I think right now.
You ain't lost, Ol' Son; You're right here with us. If an Okie can do it (it ain't finished yet), the a Southern boy oughta be right there. I wish I could tell you something to ease your suffering, I truly do. Hopsing just started on sub recently. Maybe you should discuss it with him. Again, whatever works is good. Folks like you have really opened up my eyes. Two weeks ago, I had no idea how many people have gotten in to this situation. I know this forum is only a speck of what's out there. Good luck, Mike. In the end, I believe only time will really get us past this juncture. You seem an intelligent man. Don't lose sight of what you're working toward, and help me not to lose sight either.
356054 tn?1218552475
Mike if there is anything I can answer or any help drop me a line or start a post. I'll do what I can for you.
Thanks and will do hopsing you all are so great here.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.