Percocet/Tramadol
Hi, I am running out of my percocet script early, is it ok to take  tramadol in between to try and extend the few percocets I have? I cannot do withdrawel right now. I need something to stretch the Percocets out for about 5 days until my next script is ready. I use my meds for pain, but I ALWAYS run out about 4 days early. I am currently not using tramadol, but I have some, will they be an ok substitute for a week or so? Or will I still get W/D? Thank you, and God Bless Us all!
Hey there.....I don't know about percocet but I took tramadol with vicodin before.  I take tramadol and my script was running out before I could get it refilled so I took the vicodin to help make what tramadol I had left, last.  So, medically I think it wouldn't hurt anything to take them.  You just have to be very careful with tramadol!  I am in the process of trying to ween off of it and my dr. told me that it's in the same category as heroin so it's VERY, VERY hard to get off of once you become addicted!  I personally would never start taking it if I were you but if you have to then use it as sparingly as possible.  It can also cause seizures so be careful with that.  Let me know what you decide!
How would get the tramadol?
well, everyone is different i personally was taking oxy and wanted to use the tram for my w/d but it did NOTHING for me....people say its hard to get off of well it was nothing for me to wanna keep taking them but everyones body is different but i would try it and see what it does for you i should not encourage you to do this but you said you cant do wd's now so i figured id let you know my experience good luck to you!