Question about brain chemistry
Hi everyone... I was wondering, is it possible for brain cells to start functioning differently out of nowhere? This is definitely not normal. It all startd when I got sick in the hospital and my blood gases went all out of whack, as soon as I got discharged I have been feeling this terrible sensation of claustrophobia that stays with me every second of every day. I've had an eeg, mri, abr, and a lumbar puncture and all the tests were negative... I feel like my head is trapped in a box all the time and my vision is different. I still have perfect vision but if I look at something that is far away it makes me dizzy and I get this weird "cotton like" sensation in my head. Its been like this everyday for almost a year. Could this maybe be something that my brain cells are doing or something? Could there be any chance of me taking some type of drug or anything so I can get better?? If anyone has any ideas deffinitely let me know. Thanx.
Didn't see anyone answer and would suggest posting the same question in different parts of the forum, but I was mainly just curious...

Why were you in the hospital originally? Did they throw any terms at you like hypoxia or anoxia?
just wanted to bump this one back up to see if anyone has any answers for you......