Hi and welcome!!
You should be okay as your mom called the poison control center and talked with them. I am glad you confided in her about this. Just be very careful with these type of meds. I hope you get to feeling better~
Calm down hun. As Sarah said, your mom called the poison center. If they thought there was any chance you had done damage to yourself they would have told her to take you to the emergency room.
I hope you take this as a warning sign. The next time you "experiment" with drugs to self-medicate and heal yourself you might not be so lucky.