Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Restlessness Day 7

Ok so today is day 7, actually day 7 and 1/2, why do I feel so restless again?  I woke up feeling shaky and I really hate this feeling.  I also feel really weak.  Am I eventually going to have 1 day of relief so that I can feel like I can actually survive this roller coaster??
I'm on day 8 and feel the same way. Yet each day I do feel better and have a litle more energy. I have started to excercise again so with hope I will gain more energy. Are you taking any sups to help?
everyday will get better.  what you are feeling is very normal. i think we get anxious before we get our energy back.  i couldn t wait for that day and it does come but everyone is different...just hang in there and stay strong...maria
Are you taking any vitamins or aminos?  They are very helpful!!  Exercising is too.  I am on Day 20 today, and it took about 12 days before my heart stopped feeling like it was going to beat out of my chest, just from standing up, and I had enough enrgy to do anything besides lay onthe couch when I got home from work.  But, here is the good news.  IT DOES GET BETTER!!!  And you are halfway there!!  I feel GREAT today and I am so glad that I toguhed out the hard parts early on.  You are doing SO awesome, already having come 7 and 8 days.  Stick with it and you will be so glad you did.

Keep posting and keep staying strong...you can beat this!!
Keep the faith, your body will return to normal.  The pills cause you to feel jacked up, your system has to go back to normal.  Don't drink a lot of coffee while trying to get well from this.  I know from experience.  Something for calmness wouldn't be amiss such as Trazadone.