Roll Call!!!!!!

Monthly Roll Call time!!!!!!

Sorry I'm a couple days late everyone!!! Once again it's time for roll call!! For the newer members this is everyone's chance to post your clean time no matter how long it is!!!

This month I want to hear from EVERYONE!!!! Especially the newer members and those just starting on their road to recovery......I feel it's really important to celebrate our successes along the way no matter how long they are.

So.....even if you're 1 day clean lets hear it!!! Congratulations on taking that first step!! Know that you will make it even if it seems impossible. Stay strong everyone!!!
308 days, and I actually catch myself NOT thinking about narcs occasionally.  I can almost literally feel myself getting better.  Amazing.

Bryan
3 years and some change
Sara :))
Almost 3 days
14 days!
1684 days

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community