Savella
I'm wondering if anyone has heard (or ever used) a drug called Savella.  I'm looking for non-narcotic treatments for pain and a nurse friend mentioned it to me.  I looked it up and found there can be some withdrawal from it but according to what I read, if you taper off, it's fine.  Becoming dependent on oxycodone has left me worried about trying anything that says you need to taper off it, even if it's not a narcotic.  I had tried Cymbalta for pain in the past and was never told there can be withdrawal from that and was surprised to find that out when I went off it.  I'm hoping when I'm finished with my taper I can treat the pain with OTC medication along with some topical gels.
You may have better luck posting in the fibromyalgia forum as it also prescribed for it.  I hope you find an answer.  Good Luck
I tried it. Was hard to tell if it was working. I used it in hopes of getting off meds. No wd from what my dr said. This is a drug that works well with some people and not at all for others. If there are underlaying psych issues probably not. I was told to stop of I felt depressed or started to shake. If I shakes to get to er ASAP.  It's worth a try, most of this is about how your body handles it.
Mine didnt handle well. I had constipation but that happens for me with most new meds.

I say try it. It is a good drug for pain if body handles it.
Also I'm the opposite. I'm trying cymbalta now.