Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Thank you to everyone who helped me!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of those people who have given me advice over the years, and who have given me the information I needed to get off of Suboxone while experiencing zero withdrawal.  I am 7 days clean now, and I have my old self back.  I don't even feel any of the anxiety I had before turning to Vicodin, so it is safe to say that I have my pre-drug self back too.  I probably won't be posting anymore, except to give advice and once a month to say "30 days clean!"  or "60 days clean!"  (Trust me, I will be counting for you!)  So, good luck to everyone!
Good Luck on you journey to the land of recovery.  We will all be rooting for you.  I will keep you in my prayers.  Keep up the good fight!!!!!
GOOD JOB girl!  VERY PROUD of YOU!  

Thanks!
It is great to hear you are doing so well. Addicts come in every day and need help, guidance and experience. I hope you stick around and share what you have with them.

Best of luck!
Great Job!!!  Please keep in touch, we will always be here for you.
Look at you -  Well done!