Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

thanks to all that replied.  your support is sooooo much appreciated.  I don't think i could have made it withought you. It seems fent and hydro were easier.  I do take calcium and magnesium 3x day and thats probably why I havent had a bad as time as some others.  I am just anxious to feel like myself again.
to those of you out there having a rough one right now my prayers are with you daily.
Your Welcome and Thank you.. by coming here and telling of your experiences you give others Hope.. You have come far and I hope your pride and inner well being is off the charts as you deserve all the kudos we have to offer. warmly lesa
Congratulations on your clean time. The feeling of anxious to be yourself again is part of the mental withdrawal and can last for awhile but it will pass and I promise you will feel like yourself again. It is so worth it. Not sure what you are withdrawling from but if it was harder than fentanyl...God bless.