Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Todd

Good morning brother!!!

How are you doing this morning? I sent you out a long e-mail and you can give my e-mail to Shelby, Marca, Hopeless and Lonote. I am feeling pretty chipper this morning. I actually woke up without a craving. Amazing huh?

God Bless,
Tim
Morning Bud!!!!!!!!!  Gee, I gotta get up earlier everday lol
Morning,

How are you doing today? You are up early this morning. How is your weather in sunny Ca? Any good jokes?

Tim
Timmy Tim!!  Congrats on another day and I just wanted to say how glad I am to read you woke up well and happy...

with love,
"marc" - the transvestite (inside joke)
Not too sunny today gotta burn off.  How's the cape???
Good morning pretty lady!!!

I am feeling great this morning and got a good nights sleep. I dream a lot and don't remember dreaming last night :). I am looking forward to the Red Sox this afternoon. So what is up in your world? How are you feeling today? Todd or Shelby will send you off my e-mail. Talk to me woman!!!

Love,
Tim
I am going there tomorrow morning and will be down there for a week. I miss the family!!!!  I will bring my laptop with me. My wife said it is sunny and a crystal clear morning!!!
Tim,

Been waiting for you all night!

Gotta get Shelby out of Bed!!!!!!!

How you doing today???

I thought you would never wake up! LOL

Fill me in!!!

I jotted down the ok, on the emails!

Sheby was needed some support, so she sent me another email, and wanted your support also - She Worth every Bit of it!

I'm gonna shoot a Post up for her right now!

Todd
I'm doin' great, baby doll..  just some runnin' around to do today, see the family, go take my morning walk and come back with some cheesy lyrics for you guys to read (lol) - and just be happy and grateful...

xoxooxox
moi!
Kick Shelby right out of that bed. No sleeping!!!  Shelby was upset when she left last night and I hope she is better this morning. She is going through a hard time and we will just wrap our arms around her and support. She is in a fragile place right now. It is good to see you. Have you had any sleep yet? I sent you an e-mail this morning. Kind of long winded, LOL.

Tim
LOL, bring on the cheezy jokes. I too have some yard work to do. It is almost finished. Yahoooooo  I feel really good today!!!
I am up already!  Jeeze! :)

Hello everyone!

Love,

Shelby
Good morning sunshine!!!

How did you sleep last night? How are you doing this morning? Give it all up to us, LOL.

Love,
Tim
Hey Girl,

I don't want to hear that jeeeezz!!! attitute!

Where gonna have to Brighten your Day Up!

Come on Tim, and Everyone lets give Shelby a Groub Hug:

TO: (((((((((((((((((((((( SHELBY )))))))))))))))) FROM:
US:(((((((((((((((((((((((( HUG  )))))))))))))))))))) TO OUR SWEETIE !!!

Know go get some Coffee and WAKE UP!!!!

SMILE GIRL  (-:

Love ya

Todd
((((((((((hug))))))))) I think this is called a thread hug, :)  I just read the funniest post ever. LOL
I think I have a dead bird in my window feeder. I have to check this out. Be back in a few. uggggh
it was just old tape, didn't want my day to start like that.
LOL

Okay this is know called a thread HUG:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((  SHELBY  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))  = Needs more Coffee!

Drink the caffine away Girl !

Before I need to grab some!

Todd
I live on a lake and like bait and fly fishing. I also live 1.5 hrs from Cape Cod and go out deep sea fishing.
Tim,

I just read your post above! You finally had a morning w/o cravings!

That's Awesome!   As I told you many times, even in the emails, they go up and down, but the more days that go by, the more up days will come, and the down days will become less and less!

Good Job Brother! I am Proud of You!

God Bless,

Love

Todd

PS: That's cool, (fly fishing) - I'm still trying to learn how to keep the stupid fly out of the trees and get into the water..LOL
LOL, the fly out of the tree trick. Thanks for the laugh!!! I am excited today because next week it will be a month. It has been really hard and I know that this is not over yet.

God Bless you brother,
Tim (never lose flys in trees no more)
Come over here for your morning hug!!!  How are you doing today? I am so proud of you my dear!!! We are just two "wild and crazy flushers." Did you have a good nights sleep? How is the stomach today?

Love,
Tim
Jump on board,

Let us know how your doing?

Well, unless your still sleeping...LOL

Love,

Todd