Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms

Just wondering if anyone has any idea as to about how long certain w/d symptoms from Tramadol last?  I have not had any Tramadol in 11 days and I am having severe GI upset (abdominal cramping and diarrhea) and the restless legs at night are terrible.  can't sleep to save my life right now.  Any ideas?
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
what happens if you shoot up ultram and can you really buy ultram online
Helpful - 0
been on tramadol fro a year also vicodin...would take 15-20 50mg tramado a day...sometimes would talke 10-15 vics a day also....have stopped tramadol cold turkey..started fri.  taken vics to help with withdrawl.....my head is ringing....i mean ringing.... no energy.....cant concentrate....just feel like crap.....what are the symptons and how long do the symptons last...i am also leaning on going into rehab.....dont think i can do this myself...help need some advice...
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
Little walks are good take it easy with the GB I had mine removed a year ago alot of the symptoms you are dealing with most likely is from the GB .The rls and and sleeplessness are not.try some melation and if your are not on anti depressants 5hpt .
Be very careful with what you eat try one food at a time it took me 6 weeks before the nausea stoped .the doctor if you call will probably give you something for it .Try drinking club soda that can help the rls.take it easy you have gone threw alot ..
avis
Helpful - 0
I walk a little bit each day.  Had my gallbladder out 11 days ago.  have not taken any norco for the past 2 days either.  No supplements yet.  
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
They should be over about now .what are you doing .Are you getting exersise ? Taking any supplemts ?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.