Tramadol/oxycodone withdrawl

My wife is currently in a detox program she is w/d-ing from tramadol and oxycodone.  Her first 32 hours seemed like a breeze but now she is having hoorible w/d symptoms.  Mainly vomiting.  She has been vomiting pretty constantly for the past 48 hours.  No one at the hosp seems to be concerned but from everywhere I've read on the net it seems like tramadol w/d is worse than standard opiate w/d.  My question is this; Should she be coming off all these drugs at once?  Seems to me like she should be tapering off the tramadol and detoxing from the oxycodone.  can someone help me please?
I guess it depends if your wife can tough it out it is better this way otherwise if you did them separatly she would go through wd's twice and that would suck. She is coming off a lot of drugs but the major part should be over in a few days then she will slowly come back to normal i stress slowly.

Hope for the best

Josh
Hello,i have been tapering from tramadol for the last 3 weeks but only today have i stopped taking them altogether.i have tried going cold turkey before but the w/ds were too much and i failed.i have to say i never got sick but that could be the oxycodone.wd is terrible at the moment but i have to keep going for my own sake.if this vomiting keeps occuring she definitely should go to see a doctor.best of luck.
tramadol or ultram is also a type of opiate. I was also vomiting for 4 or more days. Their concern should be her not getting dehydrated. there is a HUGE RISK of this. It is good that she is where she iis they wall monitor her. Have her ask far a suppository to help with the vomiting. It will help, but as far as the two meds it's a goood thing she's doing this at once. please excuse my typing I am all over the place todayy
Thanks for the comments...  She is on an IV for fluids and shes been getting anti nausea meds( fenergren.sp? compazine, zofalof) and none of it helps at all.  I guess she just needs to tough it out eh?  
I'm glad to here she is on the IV that could have become a huge problem. When you said they didn't seem concerned I was like Theyy should be. Sounds like shes inn good hands, You just stay supporttive.