Vicki595 is celebrating 6 months today!!!!!

What a wonderful way to kick off the weekend!

Vicki, you have been such a great help to me and you are someone I lean on. I am so very proud of you lady for what you have accomplished and how you give yourself so freely here to help others. I am proud to call you friend.

You were a welcome addition to this community and I know the members appreciate you. I hope you stick around for a long time (if you don't, I will hunt you down and shoot you).

Enjoy your day and do something nice for yourself (jewelry is good)!

Big Hugs........................

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Vicki!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On 6 months clean and 20 YEARS CLEAN!!!

I am so proud of you and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your encouraging (and funny) words of wisdom in my recovery:)

You are truly a beautiful soul!
Helpful - 0
IBK~   Depends??   Now that's funny!    You do just fine with the written word but when you're funny,you're hilarious!!   So,you bring it out in me!  We do laugh a lot and boy does that help,huh??  

One of these days the "bus" is going to hit the road and start picking up passengers for a little get together!!   You know who you are...

I refuse to do anything but laugh for the rest of the day!

xoxo
Helpful - 0
Sorry I haven't been around in a while, but glad I dropped by today. Congrats! You deserve it....
Helpful - 0
Vicki....

Life coach?  Therapist?  Beautiful family?  Volunteer work?  Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....and what about "and most importantly, I have LEA ANN"?????????????  

I love you so much!!!  Just wanted to come back by, read your well wishes and say it one more time!!! : )  I hope you had a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT day!  (and....it's late, and I could hijack your thread without much guilt!) LOL
Helpful - 0
Just came by for a quick visit and found out that you are half a year clean.Wowsie...I am so impressed...You are an absolute inspiration to everyone and a wonderful cheerleader.I am also happy to hear you are 20 years cancer free.That in itself is wonderful news.
We love you very much here and thank you for being here for all of us and yourself.
You go girl.
Helpful - 0
Uh...excuse me Lee Ann...YOU are my life coach!!!   LOL   I would have crashed and burned a long time ago without you, my little petunia!

I have had a great day. My daughter drove me all over: shopping,lunch,nails and then she bought herself an electric guitar! And that made me very happy...it's a little loud around here now but it's a beautiful noise...

----

Ga Guy :  Thanks for checking in! You've been missed. I really appreciate your words...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community