Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

What's going on?

I've been on Percocet for 3 years and worked my way up from 5mg to 30 mg 4x per day. From the beginning I knew I didn't want to get hooked so I would give my self days off. ( I have back problems and recently had surgery which isn't healing as we hoped) the 30 mg oxycodone are near impossible to find but I did find a shady little pharmacy that had them last time I filled. I also took some suboxone before getting them filled. I Dono if they were the wrong pills or had to do with the suboxone but they don't really do anything for me this month. That's minor compared to what's really bothering me. I get this feeling of overwhelming nothingness in my mind that gives me so much anxiety. I can't think of a better way to describe it than just constantly thinking about nothing and panicking because I can't figure out why my thoughts are racing and my mind is blank. This happens whether or not I've taken pills that day but usually once they've worn off. Does anyone have any insight?
4 Responses
Sub block all other opiates.  Shouldn't be mixing these types of meds.
I didn't mix them, it was 4 or 5 days before the script got filled
1827057 tn?1397523877
The mental feelings you are describing are definitely withdrawal .
Ballgame is correct. Been on here 9 months, learned that the sub hangs around in your system for a long time. It's acting against the effects of the Oxy. Let your doctor do the pharmacology.
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.