MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Withdrawal

I am on day 23 and have blurred vision, confusion and weakness, withdrawing from Vicodin,
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey, did your blurred vision ever get better and how long did it take? Mine started as soon as I started weaning off until now.
Helpful - 0
Hi and Welcome - so you are 23 days off vicodin and having these symptoms?  How high a dose had you been taking and for how long?  If you are having blurred vision and confusion I would encourage you to seek medical care asap - I highly doubt that is still from vicodin withdrawal and you may have other issues going on.

Usually the worst of the withdrawals is the first 5 days then you would just feel weak for a couple weeks.  What you are experiencing is not normal.

Call your doctor or go to ER.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community