Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

day 2

So day 2 of nothing.... No sub for 2 weeks and 2 days free of pain med after surgery.... Kinda proud of my self but kknow all to well that 2 days is nothing.... The sleeping sux but if I get 3 hours I am happy... The couch is my new best friend.... Kinda wishing I didn't cut the cable down to basic cable but what ya gonna dooo...
2 days is SOMETHING!!!!!!    That's a great start to end this addiction.  Enjoy, your tv, take hot baths, try  natural remedies for sleeping aid, and most importantly stay STRONG!!  Best of luck to you
COMMUNITY LEADER
Congrats on 2 days!!  That IS something to be proud of.  Keep it going~~~sara
Ohhh creepy skin feeling how I hate you! Wish I could take a bath but unfortunatley stiches won't allow!!!! Ugh
We have all been there .With 2 days .All I have now is today. Good luck
Today will be day 3. Although I ddont wanna be awake seems sleep is nil! But not feeling as bad as I thought I would be. Funny when u think going on sub is getting clean. Wish I did a lil more research on it but it did save my life. Just kinda feel like I traded one for another I  guess!
Ahhhhhh gonna get outta of the house!!!! Going to get a book and watch the super bowl!! Kinda mad the jets aren't in it but ... Any who.... Yay day 3 is "ok"! Not great cramping like a month fo but I can dooooo thisssss!