give me the tips to fight with the side effects of spasmo proxyvon

im taking spasmo proxyvon  from past three months and my dose is increasing day by day and i take around eight spasmo a day compare to four from before..i take this **** to gain euphoria....i know it effects but i just want to be happy and love everyone which makes me think that this world is so beautiful..rather than if im not taking then i dnt feel happy..i just want to be happy n in my perception happiness is the best medicen..am i wrong???so imtakimg this pills to b happy..but wanna leave it and compressed its side effect..so wat should i do to overcom the side effect as universal truth every drugs has its side effect so give me the advice to overcome its side effect..i have a will power to leave it but wanna b physically fit and mentally prepared..

This discussion is related to Spasmo proxyvon .
Oi Dude me 2 using Sp....

WE R THE ROCKERZ
It is obvious that you have become addicted to Spasmo-Proxyvon, which contains three drugs: paracetamol, propoxyphene and dicyclomine. If you are able to stop taking Spasmo-Proxyvon in one go, it is good. If you have problem, then you can gradually reduce the dose from 6 to 5 (for 3 days), then to 4 (for another 3 days), then to 3 (another 3 days), then to 2 (another 3 days) and finally to just one daily for another 5-6 days. If needed, you can take another pain-killer such as Diclomol 1 tablet three times daily but only for short period such as 3-4 days.
just so others know...and you all might already but just wanted to put this out....This is a narcotic, typically used to ease w/d effects of other drugs, not available in the states, simuliar to Darvon. I was not certain about this so i googled it....I LOVE GOOGLE
simple. do not take it. go to doctor a good one. i was addcited to it for 2 years , taking 20 to 24 in a day. its very happy feeling but u will lose out at ur stemina, appetite. will get lazy and will lose ur will. get out of it. stay away from it and from people who introduced u to this.
I. M having the same problem... I use to have 3 to 4 strip  per day.. From the last 8 years withou missing every single day.. But now i can. T stop eating.. And healt  is vrry weak.. Plis help me