going on day 4 from Hydro's, and still holding on!!

I took my last lortab at 8 am Monday morning. With the help of you guys and a special friend I met in here I have made it this far. It has been a struggle but for all of you just starting your detox, PLEASE hang in there! It's not been so bad so far and I'm feeling better every minute starting this afternoon. I have wanted to give up several times but didnt and so glad! Having a friend that understands and guide me has truely saved me! Thanks to everybody for your support! Newbies..hang in there! Most encouraging words from my Angel "temporary feeling for permanant results"!! Keep reminding yourself that!
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Did you use the Thomas Recipe to help?
OK, that was really weird..I was just looking for you to send you a message to try to help you!! YES I did! And it does help. I also found some sleep/anxiety pills to help. I dont know what i would do without those. I took Klonopin. Hot baths in epson salt helps me alot too. DRINK ALOT!! Water and Gatorade! Just remember...TEMPORARY FEELING FOR PERMANANT RESULTS!!! My friend that I met in here pounded that in my head and thats is what has kept me holding on when I wanted to give in! YOU CAN DO THIS !! I will be right here with you!