Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

im getting ready to detox how do Imanage

Iam a single mom addicted to xanax and hydros I am getting ready to detox next thursday. I am hoping there is advice on how to deal with it all I am so scared I have some support but am out of my mind with worry. I know one tapers off of xnax but the hydros I have tried it before and couldnt do it so now I am serious andhave abit of a plan with live support this time.  I just am so afraid what worksduring this time what doesnt?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi wootsy!  How much are you taking of the xanax and hydros?  Detoxing off the meds can be tough but this part will only be temporary.  We will be here to help you thru too.
COMMUNITY LEADER