in lots of trouble! I think?

hi I am new here and I need some advise on what to do. For the past 6 months I have been calling the pharmacy acting like the nurse to get Tramadol for my addiction, well I did it again yesturday I went to the pharmacy to pick it up and the pharmacist told me that they called the doctor and said they werent approving them. And that the police might have to do an investigation. Please somebody help me I have a little boy, I regret all Ive done an just want my life back! I hate these pills, I am living a nightmare!
The best thing you can do is call you DR ASAP and tell him the truth and tell him you are getting help for your addiction (and really get help). There is no guantee that he won't press charges, but there are some people on here who were in the same situation and when they were honest with their DR things worked out and the DR didn't press charges. Things happen for a reason and now may be the time you need to get off the pills and take your life back! Good luck and keep us posted!
ohhh boy .as blue said I would contact the doctor asap and see if they can  help you .Its going to be really hard but in the long run it will help you get yourself clean and move on .Let us know what happens
good advice above but may be more serious.i dont think that your doctors are the ones you have to worry about now,it's the pharmacy turning you in to FDA,YOUR TALKING ABOUT A FEDERAL OFFENCE.impersonation is another thing.i really dont know what else to say but my sister is a pharmacist and when i read your post i called her,she couldn't talk long as she probably thought i was reffering to myself but did say that this can be a very serious crime.dont mean to sound negative but you have to admit,it wasen't a very smart thing to do
Hang in there - I am in a similar situation - I have been ordering it over the internet (I live in Canada) 2 of my orders have been stopped at the boarder.  I have received a letter demanding proof of a prescription, and another saying my name has been flagged at the boarder, and that if I do not provide the proper documentation - they will take the necesssary steps.
I guess it is now or never to be honest, just ask from your heart for the help you need.
Hopefully, what they will see is a good person who needs help.
Try not to panic - see this as the wake up call you need to get your life back.  Sometimes a really good scare is what we need to face our lives and be brutally honest with ourselves.
You will get through this.
Any word yet??  I hope everything is okay.. I am thinking of you and hoping you dont get in to much trouble.. really good advice kes68
SORRY TO HEAR YOUR IN TROUBLE, BUT LIKE EVERYONE ELESE HAS SAID MAYBE THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL, MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO TALK TO YOUR DR AND TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT YOU NEED HELP, THAT YOUR GONNA GET HELP, JUST TRY TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND MAYBE THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU, BUT IT IS VERY SERIOUS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, YOU CAN GO TO PRISON FOR IT, I HOPE AND PRAY IT DOSNT GO THAT FAR. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOUR IN MY PRAYER'S  JENNIFER  :)

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community