Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

make this your mantra

Just want to tell people to remember, I saw this in here: 1 pill is too many, 10,000 not enough
3 Responses
891237 tn?1241232562
thanks man that's a great mantra
654560 tn?1331854581
Narcotics Anonymous Chapter 4 How It Works pg. 16
The only way from getting or continuing a habit is not to take that first fix, pill, or drink,
If you are like us, You Know That One Is Too Many And A Thousand Never Enough.We put great emphasis on this for we know that when we use drugs in any form or, substitute one for another we release our addiction all over again or create a new one.
  Check out the Basic Text....It will set you free
401095 tn?1351391770
so true...just keeps going and going and going...never is enuf to keep u satisfied..and never enuf to make u happy...just a pain in the rear end really when u think about it..but i guess that is why addicts use/so they dont have to think about it...it is like every now and then a flood of clarity hits and u think..what am i doing?  but it passes when u take another pill..cycle that goes on and on unless u break the cycle..and that is why we r here i guess...good mantra!
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.