Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

meth

i am 3 months pregnant and my husband uses meth can it hurt the baby if he comes still cums in me
The is an interesting question. For my opinion I think I would have to say no that it won't hurt the baby. I say this because when he ejaculates in you, you don't get high from meth. So no I don't think it will do anything. Plus after a few days the semen disipates anyways.
No it can't hurt you... or the baby... atleast I have never heard of such, I wouldn't think the meth is metabolized through the body out into the sperm... it would only be a danger if the mother were using. Hope this helps,
The seamen won’t hurt the baby but having a dad on meth will.
Boy oh boy, I thought I've heard it all.
No, no, no, will not hurt the baby.