I have some insight/experience into this topic but I'd love see the communities input as well for other people who want to know!
1. Dilated pupils - so dilated I looked like I was high on uppers and it made the light hurt my eyes!
2. Break outs! After 8 years of using when I quit cold turkey my back and chest broke out severely for a few months - I guess from the toxins getting out of my body?
3. An ACUTE sense of surroundings - like almost paranoia! Seeing stuff in my peripheral vision and any little noise while I'm sleeping wakes me up startled
4. Stupidity & clarity - as I taper lower I feel more clarity but with random "brain farts" - feeling smarter and dumber all within moments of each other.
5. (For women only) - After 8 years of using since I was 15 and quit cold turkey I also didn't have a period for at least 4 months.
That's all I can think of at the moment but... since I'm detoxing a second time (tapering off suboxone) I'm sure I'll think of more as the days progress. That's why I'd love any community input - to refresh my memory and tell me and others about other things to expect besides the typical answer (diarrhea, sweats, restless aching legs, sleepless nights, irritability etc.)