A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members
1157475 tn?1265477177

oxycotone&alcohol

aay there everyone
im 46 and have abused painkiller's along with alcohol ,pain killers have been in my life for 7-8 yrs,october of 2008 i gave them up and been thru kaiser 21day treatment and i've been on suboxen but i have been dealing with lots of pain, mentally&physically i dont now how to deal with it ive thoght of shortening my life but to chichen to do it just lot of talk.But for realsit hurts bad and i hope some one maybe able to help,i dont now how little help will bring a guy a long way.sleep less in cali hhhheeeeeeeelllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp.
                                             thnx oxyoverload
3 Responses
1151493 tn?1263336020
Are you still taking the Suboxone? Have you got injuries or joint pain? I just read on RDD site that suboxone is 3X stronger than morphine. How much Suboxone do they have you on?
1157475 tn?1265477177
i am trying to figure out site thanx for feed back
1151493 tn?1263336020
RDD? Rapid drug detox? is that what your hunting? it is located in or near detroit.
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.