patches

I just have been reading questions on how to get off of the patches, I have severe lower back pain and was on morphine last year but also have uc and the morphine was terrible on my stomach. Anyways Is there anyway to get off the patches slowly without severe withdrawals? I take 75mcg, all the answers I read were from 2011-2010 ect.. Has anyone found any new info or way to do it? Thanks you for any advice.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello and welcome. I don't have any experience with this, but want to bump your post up; someone will be along shortly!!
Helpful - 0
Welcome to the forum!  I don't have any experience or knowledge about the fent.patches, but wanted to share a link with you.  From this link, you can get to 2,932 posts and 90 user journals and a little more.  Even though some posts and journals are "older" date-wise...the information and experience should be invaluable.  Many in the Pain Management Community post about patches, too.  Hope this may help:

http://www.medhelp.org/search?utf8=%26%23x2713%3B&query=fentanyl+patches&camp=top_nav_search
Helpful - 0
Actually, I just clicked on the link I posted up above after I posted it and there are even more than I mentioned above....includes ALL fentanyl posts evidently.  Hope that helps you bunches!!  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community