positive drug screen with excedrin
I would like to know how much excedrin sinus (aceteminophen 325mg and phenyleprine HCI 5mg) a dehydrated 120 pound female would have to take in order to have it show up in a positive drug screen for MDMA or Ectasy?  
It would be virtually impossible, and probably fatal, to ingest enough excedrin to have a bona fide drug test come back positive for MMDA or MDA  - - drug tests have been proven to not be 100% accurate. Plus or minus about 2% is the best the manufacturers can promise. Thats really quite good for most medical things. But those few mistakes can ruin lives, If you are indeed clean - ask for anothet test or better yet ask to have hair follicle test done - its more accurate and even goes back further than the couple days a urine test result are good for,,,,,,,, good luck to you - - -
i can tell you that i tested positive for marijuana when i was taking 4 excedrin migrianes every day for about 6 months.  i had a confirmation test which was negative and went to court and the court ordered the CPS to remove the drug screen from my records...i was invloved with CPS because i had a foster child they reoved from me because of the screen...
My cousin test positive for cocaine.  She took excedrin for a headache and now she may loose a job for nothing.
See, I have a hard time buying some of this (like the cocaine, etc)?  Excedrin contains acetaminophen (tylenol), caffeine, and aspirin.  What would make an opiate test be positive?

I'm seriously curious...b/c I cannot understand how a drug screen for these things could be positive based on Excedrin alone.  I am aware of some other substances that could affect a test, but not this.

Enligten me, b/c it is very interesting, and I'm corn-fused!!!!!  :0)

Can Poppy seeds in excess do that? How about too many cold capsules? I had to test years ago for awhile and i never had a false positve or failed a test and i didnt take anything the entire time except ibuprofen period, i wouldnt even eat a roll with Poppy seeds or take any cold medicine......
when i tested positive it was for thc.  and thats a fact....it was the excedrin, i was told by 2 different drs, who testified in court to the fact...
Excedrin contain Phenylepherine which can  fail you ona  drug  test  for  amphetimines.