sex and pills

I wonder if taking oxycodone affects the sex drive. I know it does to some extent. My BF takes 10 15mgs of oxycodone a day and has no interest in sex. The only thing he is interested in is pills and gambling. Believe me I have not interest in having sex with him or anyone else. I have more important things to do like pay bills and so on.

Dove
I'm not sure about oxy, but vicodin affected my sex drive big time. I had no interest in it at all. I'm sure it has the same effects. My wife thought it was something she did and I had to reassure her it was the pain meds. They really do take away sex drive. I'm on day 5 without any and my drive has came back big time.
Glad you got it back for both you and your wife.

Dove
Thank you...I'm glad and so is my wife!!!!!
yes i remeber when i was using i would have sex because frankly my drug problem was not my husbands problem .it would not have been fair of me to deprive him but it did do much for me ,however with in about 24 hours of stopping I was back up at full speed :)