Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

so ive been clean for a few months now

and feelign better then ever and i also just signed up for the us army i will be leaving in feb thanks for all the help
COMMUNITY LEADER
hey my friend,
nice to hear from you.congrats on your clean time.  i hope and pray that all is well with you and that you are still working your recovery. are you still seeing the counselor?
attending na/aa meetings? you have to guard your sobriety with your life, remember relapse is very real. be strong, you are winning the battle over addiction.
that is awesome you are taking a very big step in joining the army. i will pray for the LORD to be with you and that HE will continue to help you remain a recovering addict and not an active one.
please keep up posted on your progress.
continued blessings
debbie
Good luck brother. I have been in the military for 15 years. Be safe and stay clean.
what branch and whats your mos and where are you stationed
i go once a week to meetings i dont really need them anymore b.c things are goign good in my life right now
I said the same thing after 9 yrs in 12 step recovery.
Once an addict, always an addict. Another cold lesson was how it progresses along with your clean time. It was 10 x's worse for me the 2nd go round. I'm holding on by my fingernails, white knuckling it and praying, praying praying. Wish u well.
well ill be in boot camp soon enough and after that im not sure wher eill be
God Bless You..at boot camp, with all the physical exercize and learning new stuff..you may be fine. Just be safe.
Saying a prayer for you now.

and and also praying this war will be over REAL soon.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Are you staying away from the people you used with? The people you got them from?
Be vigilant .don't let your guard down. The recovery and sobriety road is a long and winding road. It is a marathon not a sprint. Please be careful. Please check in once and a while so we know that all is well. Are you still with your gf?
GOD bless you
Hugs and prayers
Debbie
yes i am and  and im sort of with her she dumped me b.c of the army