sorry this isn't a question hope its ok

hi. clean from vics for 8 days and have gone through hell and back again.  this morning i found my stash of vics that my husband had hidden.  i went and told him then threw up but i did not use.  they are still there.  i want to offer my strength and willpower to anyone who will accept it.  i also have a stubborn streak.  you guys have given me so much over the last 8 days.  thank you bellabo
Do yourself a huge favor and throw them down the toilet and FLUSH! RUN! do it NOW!

There will come a day when you are weak, and if they are still there you WILL take them. You probably don't realize it, but just knowing that they are there is like having a psychological crutch. Throw it away! you don't need it to walk anymore!
Bellabo, think of the inner power you will feel when you stand over the toilet and toss those devils in and flush. Seriously, sounds like your an addict, otherwise you wouldn't be here and those devils will be taunting you. It will just be a matter of time. One is too much, 1000 is never enough.
Do it girl!!!!!!!!
I certainly hesitated flushing the rest of my pills. I told on myself (here) and heard LOUD and CLEAR that it was a necessary step. If I had them yesterday on my 31 day opiate free..I probably would have used..for no other reason than I didnt want to feel. It's a real danger to have them around you. Good for you for telling your husband!
I totally agree with you donewitis. I couldn't have them around. I can't trust myself. I think it would feel so empowering to flush away something which has caused so much agony and grief.