A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members
7689249 tn?1408022198

still going strong

day five of  no pills and i have dropped to 2mg of subs i am feeling very blessed right now seeing the light is just awesome loving the meetings everyone is really really nice all the ladies pass around a book and gave me their numbers I'm going to go 5 days a week with 2 meetings on weds and possibly 2 on sunday theres one on friday at 7 i may hit that one if i don't feel too tired that would be an extra one and sats I'm not going at all me and my son are going to go to the one on wednesday right by my house every week and go to dinner I'm so glad i told everyone it feels so good to be free free of all the lying free  of having to worry about my hubby finding a sub wrapper of the hold of the pills life is really really good at this moment and thats all I'm going to worry about is this very moment i just want to thank all of you again for pushing me drilling in my head of what i needed to do i finally got it!!!!
7 Responses
8590589 tn?1398853074
That is so awesome! When we stop usin drugs that takes care of the physical.(Body) Goin to NA and cousleing takes care of the mental and spirtual.(Mind n soul) a lot of ppl relapse because they do 1 an not the other.so proud of u!
Kelly just wanted to say congratulations on seeing the light! Telling all was the final piece of the puzzle for you and look how well it turned out! Keep pushing through! I'm so proud of your progress!
495284 tn?1333897642
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am simply amazed~
3197167 tn?1348972206
""I'm so glad i told everyone it feels so good to be free free of all the lying free  of having to worry about my hubby finding a sub wrapper of the hold of the pills life is really really good at this moment and thats all I'm going to worry about is this very moment""

YEAH KELLYGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, So, So PROUD of YOU!  
7689249 tn?1408022198
aww thanks I'm proud of me too!!!!!!
Hey Kelly good to see you post...im so happy your going to meetings ...if everyone would go we would have a lot less relapes this is by far the best thing you can do to stay clean  that and you will make new friends that not only dont use  but care about you also the felow ship after the meetings is also great keep doing what your doing and remember this ''you never have to pick up again'' Keep posting for support..............................Gnarly...............................
1742220 tn?1331360327
<3
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.