Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

still going strong

day five of  no pills and i have dropped to 2mg of subs i am feeling very blessed right now seeing the light is just awesome loving the meetings everyone is really really nice all the ladies pass around a book and gave me their numbers I'm going to go 5 days a week with 2 meetings on weds and possibly 2 on sunday theres one on friday at 7 i may hit that one if i don't feel too tired that would be an extra one and sats I'm not going at all me and my son are going to go to the one on wednesday right by my house every week and go to dinner I'm so glad i told everyone it feels so good to be free free of all the lying free  of having to worry about my hubby finding a sub wrapper of the hold of the pills life is really really good at this moment and thats all I'm going to worry about is this very moment i just want to thank all of you again for pushing me drilling in my head of what i needed to do i finally got it!!!!
That is so awesome! When we stop usin drugs that takes care of the physical.(Body) Goin to NA and cousleing takes care of the mental and spirtual.(Mind n soul) a lot of ppl relapse because they do 1 an not the other.so proud of u!
Kelly just wanted to say congratulations on seeing the light! Telling all was the final piece of the puzzle for you and look how well it turned out! Keep pushing through! I'm so proud of your progress!
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am simply amazed~
""I'm so glad i told everyone it feels so good to be free free of all the lying free  of having to worry about my hubby finding a sub wrapper of the hold of the pills life is really really good at this moment and thats all I'm going to worry about is this very moment""

YEAH KELLYGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, So, So PROUD of YOU!  
aww thanks I'm proud of me too!!!!!!
Hey Kelly good to see you post...im so happy your going to meetings ...if everyone would go we would have a lot less relapes this is by far the best thing you can do to stay clean  that and you will make new friends that not only dont use  but care about you also the felow ship after the meetings is also great keep doing what your doing and remember this ''you never have to pick up again'' Keep posting for support..............................Gnarly...............................
<3