taking Xanax and Vicodin or Darvocette

I am a chronic pain patient who doesnt abuse drugs, I use either Darvocette or Vicodin low dosage, plus I take Xanax for anxiety .In a proper dosage will this be okay together I dont take Darvocette but one day  then next day Vicodin 5 by 500. will this be safe
I take both vicodin and xanax and I have never had a problem.. they may intesify drowsiness if you have that side effect.
thank you..Its something I have to take or life is just pain and anxiety..Thanks for supporting...
i am on suboxone and doing olk. i am done to 4 mg a day from 12 AND feel that i am not ready to get off it; I am depresed and have axietyl Is it ok to take xanax along with the suboxone:
***@**** - please call me back
I have been using Darvocet of the past 20 years for sinus headaches and back problems. I have never had a bad reaction. I am allergic to anything with aspirin, so cannot take a lot of the over the counter medicines.  They have replaced my Darvocet with something called Tramadol.  I took it for one day and had to take a Percocet for the pain.  This new medication does not work for me.  How can I get the Darvocet back. It isn't easy living and working with this pain.  Thanks for your help